Monday, November 8, 2010

END THIS!!!

I lost my phone again...since after 5 yrs be4 the picket pocket incident...

yah..deserved it..coz i really cant recall wats happening to my phone.. never really treasure it until ..it really gone..

always thought that lucky will be by my side..everytime it goes ,and it back..
finally ..today it really gone silently....

it makes my heart pumping up and down..i cant differentiate its a prank again or the real thing really happens to me...
i cant cry out perhaps i really still cant believe i really misplace it this time...untill i really cant find it up and down..

2hrs after being stonning facing mp project only i realize the mia of my phone... wat i saw is just my file and pen in the toilet..unanswered phone give me a slim hope again..plenty calls ..plenty massages...
until..i really need to face the fact that ..it really missing this time round..

broke down....

i dunno who to ask for help..i m lost....and i hate myself being unsober....
i dunno wat m i doin...

all the way from itech lab to ladies then mplab..such a short journey in a single block.. this things happen to me.. noone i can blame except for my real carelessness...

i dint do bad things..i dint take advantage of others properties..i just need the same treats from others....


is this a challenge or trickz?
it happend when i m so struggling with my mp..it happends when i still need to have flimming and talking with a SMILLING FACE in this critical period?
IS ALL THIS DESTINATE?!
gosh.... i wanna END THIS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

blek....