Wednesday, January 6, 2010

its me again..

hello everyone..it being like ages for not updating my blog..heee..
TOday is my FIRST 20th yrs old blog...
Sooo should i changed my style of writting??

BE more mature???
lolz..2010 doesnt seems welcomed by most of the ppl..ppl tend to Haiz..when come to 2010 ..

No longer teenage...i should grown up...
Countdown in marina square like usual.thou high.. but my heart is mixed of sorowwness and happiness... i m confuse as well..
** i kinda lazy to type wats in my heads...thou lots happened..

hang out lots with clique..especially dongs..mostly everyday can see him sia...hang out spent ..hang out spent.. 40 dollar jst withdraw..i finished in 2 days time -.-...dunno where it goes...

i reallly cant stand my plastic "cinderella " shoe.. SHop for 2 days with them ..I CANT EvEN FIT IN the show i wanted..no size .. no right colour.. really gonna gone crazy when the desire is stronger and stronger...

Went to aunt house straight after meeting dong and eugene... damn tired ready lar...
Oppss..sms till thought smby propose to me sia..DAmn MALu SIa.... talk talk talk with yiyi tat one tat non stop talking... woke up early in the next day summore..its bdae party~ yi's twin baby party..
kinda borred ..all are mummies and daddies tat make me feel so akward lar... luckly there are kids around..hehehe

i become the kindergarden teacher~!! whoohoo..hide inside the room... saw colour pencil and diary book..start scribble and yah..! i draw ballons and notes for the kids~!!! JEss it is much better for me to spent my time with kids rather that sitting there taking photo!!!! love it..@!!
tired like hell after the party..hp still on my hand ..and i slpt with it like koma....
after my nap..bath and start to go home~

wanna buy shoee!!! sandals!!! cant wait .. coz i m already a manaic~! diedie must shop jurong point be4 went home...so i went in ..shop shoop shopp..finally i saw a pair of sandals..DAMN COOL!! gosh ..i like it..but too bad it cost 20 ..wasnt too exp..but i jst cant bear to buy it for myself... so i walk and walk saw another .. 40 plus..is super duper comfartable..brain is already blockage ..really have the URGE to buy that simple shoe on the spot...

there are like devil and angel on my each shoulder..gonna gone crazy..then shop again...
SALES!!!! 10 buckz...auntie style~! rush there and grab ..omg..the shoe i wanted in far east~ wear it and try ..-.--- guess wat ..NO SIzE AGAIN!!! another one ..hav size diff clour pula.. dissapointed man...I REALLY wanna bang wall ....
ok ..forget bout it..i really cant think... kinda pissed off rd.. so i jjst anyhow take a shoe..which dont hav my size again`! forget bout it..glad it hav one size bigger..jst anyhow wear... coz .. i really cant wait to buy shoe.. .
the moment i pay.. GOSH ~ holy cow... 15 dollar ..thank you..-.---- ass lar...it show 10 dollar lo plz... wat the heck... but wat..i still need to pay.. MAy as well i go and buy the 20 dallar one lar!!!

GOSH GOSH ..i reallly dunno wat to do ..buy also pissed off dint buy even pissed off.. no companion i really dunno where to vent!! keep on consulting..physco myself... jst forget out it.. think good bout it... cool down aud.. cool down..
ya ..go home .. really started to wreck out everything to mingli..luckly she manage to physco me..lolz..

nx day wearing it to work happyly ..saw a SUPRE CUTE korean mixed kid~! GOSH I LOVE HIM !!!!!!! again..i become the kindergarden teacher...heard that for 2 days frm kids parent..it really make me think of become a kidergarden teacher..hmm not bad huh..love it..thanks for the praise on my crazy kiddy arts.. appreciate it ya.. miss and mr~!heehhehee...

then ..it goes to bea.. no time to call her on that day sunday after noon ..cant get through.. after work ..at night only i started to call.. hwo knows she is already in NS..heard tat she is lonely and sienz.. dunno y .. a lil worried bout her..which i normally wont.. a bit miss her man ** @@

tuesday... teacher talk to me again ...bout the photo shooting stuff.. i really dare not to be too ecited which i normally wont get the wish when usually the thing i wanna ...but god bless..i really get the shooting..i m so happy..but need to make up..it really screw me up... thansk the help of jannah and ming jing ..they really liek the professional make up artist.. heee.. i m also puzzled y teacher choose me.. my face really plump!!!! i dare not to eat on that night after working .... doc insist us to join for dinner... and doc venn say : " dont eat now wont make u loose weight tmr ..-.-..ya its true,, and she say " eat now u ill only gain weight one week after .lolz.. me and wl stund..and started to eat without guiltyness...lolz!!!" funny doc still said ;" y they choose u as model? iziizt because they wanna find blur blur model??? " lolz..it reallly make me speechleess...

choose clothes for the whole night..kinda excited .. but makes wl frastruated..thanks to ml..tat one that also happy for me ..thansk for the advise... hee........finnalaly is the next morning...
woke up damn early .. still use HAIR DRYER man.... 30 mins later..dunno wat m i blwing.... wl say ..har??ur hair stilll the same?~!? ya..precisely .. my hair still messy like wheat ... useless for me to style my hair with crazy amount of gel and moouse...

went to sch ..jst for 30 min...9 30 make u time..liek flim star like tat ..still need 2 mak andam..damn cool.. hahah..they make up for me until i cant recognise myself~!!!wahaa!!!!
jeszzz..really appreciate it..thou vry NOT me..lolz

went to ICS ..teacher cant recognise me man.. woo luckly saw vennessa ..my freshie..she also become one of the gal model and another one also the guy freshie..so lucky ;) sunndely i feel so old.. when standing with them lolz!!
its kinda nice experience ..really fun..really liek those shooting in studio.. got lights furniture green backdrop and everthing..neeed to act..which is kinda fake..hahhaha...

so far so good... ya..;)still no chance to call mummy to talk bout tis~

in btwn also gt some prob with freinds..share out $15 for present to not vry close freind coz they jst wanna kept her mouth shut?? is ridiculous....i dont mind if its really wat she deserve too.. to kept her mouth shut liek vry wrong ... y we need to do so by spending our $$... (*a bit aggressive ..i know..oppss sorry coz.. feel a bit unbalance since after i bought the 15 dollar shoe and depress on the whole journey back to tampines..)

then is time to sign in for week zero rd..again.. i m confuse..coz need to make decision...club ppl no longer bond as last time.. all the previous programme cliques are still under programme..seriously miss them n feel liek joining..but i really cant promise to committee..really feel left out..how nice it could be if i live in sg...

lets decide by the nature... k ya ..cya .. nx nx time..after i move out...

** it took me 2 days to write the stupid blog...dunno y..those who read..are dumbo too ....
suddenly miss the time taking photo with izuan..
suddenly wanan thankz to doctor owh tat treat us always..
suddenly vry sienz to heard that how many bf u hav be4..
suddenly vry miss the camp busyness.. dont really have the camp feels now..
suddenly no feel with my $345 income...

i m ..
numbnesss..
k miss ya tmr goin for outing rd.. cheerr~

No comments:

Post a Comment

blek....