Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy NEW yeaR??

Is reallly 2010 is my new Happy Year??

i really hope soo...hope so...

10 yrs back when i was a kid ..i m so excited to step into 2 digits world...
Now i m one yr older.. i m no longer under the TEENAGE category ..

frankly speaking..now i reawlly dont feel like growing up...
i have a important regretments in my teenage life...

2010 really is the year i gonna say Bye to my 19th ..my last teenage life..
will i still act like teenage? or i m a young adult already ? i dunnoo...

Teenage life really hav a lil of regretment...
omg..i think i really gonna be OLD CRAcK ....be single ? a bechelorette till the day it ends....

I m not choosy ....jst that the right one havent appear or i dont even hav one? ..i doubt myself ..perhaps i m too lousy to deserve the Gd one..

I WISH....
to have the mate that i really wanted..
NO more Busy life..
No more pressure ..
No more house moving ..
BB & friend are bonded ever more stronger... neither msia or sg..
SLIM and pretty ..
Maintain my result..
STAY HAPPY FOREVER....
I wanna have HIGHLIGHTS in my 20th life..~!!!!!!

all e best my friend ..MY ur 2010 wishes come true... I hope mine come true also~!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR~!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

blek....