Thursday, April 29, 2010

i m seriously tired

i m tired now... one day without slepping really not good for me..i can se all my dark circle are OBVIOUSLY out! ..i dunno whether is a right choice for me to stay yesterday ..i make everyone worst and tired..i dont think i do the right decision..the out come wasnt as good as wat i intend to have..i dint do my best ..coz i really tired..i m sorry to everyone..
i sorry to myself too....

crapper come again..coz i m seriously tired ...
BUT! there is no way to defeat me!
i still need to hold through out this important camp
no longer for myself..
no longer for reponsibility..
this is the camp for everyone...
is for the main comm and my helpers that i really can see thier cares and sincerityy.....


we can make it!!!!whoooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment

blek....