Monday, June 22, 2009

wat days m i having now?

why why why...
wher is my happiness?
why i m so negetive these few days..
i m confused...i cant differentiate....
when m i happy? ..when m i sad?..i dunno
y i m happy ..y i m sad..
y i m in the messs..y i m unlucky..y i m tensed y i m emoish...
should i glad...should i satisfied..should i be happy...
perhaps ...alll are illusion.....
i can be happy while i m sad...i can be sad while i m happy...
can u ?

m i sickening ..or...perhaps i ned sombody to teach me wat to so how to do..anyone..
willing to help?...
i dunno where my problems are..whats the prob and difficulties i having now...
My room are no longer home...i dont wish to go home..this is the saddest part i found in me...

proj?
task?
rooms?
marks?
friends?

in a nut shell i m confuse.....

btw..by makin eugene quit smooking campaign is a achievement for me..good deed?if he dont mind....jst to say eugene u make me proud if ucan really quit smoking....perhaps smtimes i really gone toofar..i declare my sorryneesss 1st..haha


k bye all the best to me...DONT BE CARELESS ANYMORE~!!!!
god bless me..
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

blek....