Monday, July 27, 2009

2.58..is my only free time i spare for my self

this is the time wher i suppose to sleep since..tmr is another battle for me to run...venue?
MOdani free excess lab...grill fish...a tiny char..drive me crazy..
seriously ..unhappy feelings came across again...i kinda break down todae..since nx week all my project need to pass up already...

went out with yessie and eugene on sat..(which makes me hesitated frm quite long) since i haven't finished my things..but end up ..i still go ...coz a break really needed by me..thanks to them...while happy..sorrows inside....

.woo..out of sudden ,reading bea blog..seems liek she really grown up huh..having relationship rd i think...nowonder so feminine rd..... which suddenly link of mine...
"relationship " visit me recently..which come in the wrong time....vry frustrated..vry complicated....vry confuse...
.feel sorry if i m too direct or too random tat day...
like PMS...but actually i m not.which is even worst...
dunno y so fras tat day which make me so explosive..wher my courage get frmm.. ? no ideas..frm subway sandwhich?ha..
which hurt someone but i m jst hack care on tat day...coz..i jst wanna clear at least some probs that bear in me...

is it guiltiness or wat.... i feel empty on sun and tats too for todae...i do my teleprin research for whole day..yest ..end up zero...feel like vomiting and cry...i m ike stupid freak...
frm morning till night...doin the same stuff....appreciate on those who help me..vry touching thou some =0..but it let me realise ,hey audrey..u still have friends with u ...
ya i m ..i should feel fortunate....

projectssss......assignment....ideation...mct....modani... make me CRIED!!!! i really duno how to handle...staying back doin ideations...haizz....wl+ ml=tm1(shopping); bb main com =celebrate joel's bdae....me=? end up alone ..doin stupid stuff in the club room.....

nx weekend..critical weekend...i really cant cope..wanna go home? how ?fridae camp...chalet.... dental appointment...mct? modani???gosh..break down..really breakdown..
now only is my time where i can free myself...i being enclose to myself...i dont wish to talk..i lazy to talk..i feel bad by not celebrating joel's bdae with a good mood today ..sorr if i showing glum my face..
coz ..i 'm just...
TOO TIRED?neither physical nor mental

thnks to those who love me...thnaks to ming jing ..jannah...and my cliques
thanks to yess , eugene , grace , Lq ,..its touch when u all make me feel tat i m still play an important role in the club...it makes me feel really better.....
i want to go for camp...go for chalet..yet..i wana go home....wher ? wher? should i go....

In a nut shell..i need to beg god....give me strength to live...give me a relax mind set..let me take my learning life happier...i want to live happier....i want poly be my memorable life...

thank u .....& gnite

No comments:

Post a Comment

blek....