Thursday, November 19, 2009

19 nov 2009

happy bdae jannah~!
have a great day today ~
can dress up preety preety for jannah's birthday ...
having "make up"session during our digi com lab..
having our luxury lunch in BBq Tm1~!
teachin express net infra in 30 mins.....

rushing to work...

having my 1st dental job at tmp inter...
good experience..yet leg damn pain coz of my stupid shoe....

vry nervous..but fun~!

hehe overall happy and lucky..
coz again i forget to take my POSB card after i withdraw my money and top up my ez link ..thanks to the china guy who ran out and find the owner(* which is me) ..
hhehe..i still ngong ngong..dunno tat was mine..since i m holding the ez link rd...Blek..luckly mum dunno ..or nt ..kena nag by dad again..hehhe... wl also cant stand me rd..hahhaa..

kk tmr ..got tough job summore... k bye with the tired body~;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

blek....