Wednesday, February 24, 2010

i m officially missing u~

i misss .
i missss...
i realllllly miissssss....

i miss my phone!!~!
i minss my little red clip that kept me company long my fringey day..
kept my hair "tidy" at least i dint look like a ghost....
the little red that brightent my all day black "costume" to sch to work to town...
the clip tat clipped my head phone &avoid it from movin..

i m sorry i misclip u ..and i dunno where u go ..kinda sad..but ...sad to say..

bye my clippy....thou u are small and cheap but i jst love u ..and thank u....

always no luck in exam always glummy after exam ..is it a habit or i m really tat unlucky..
works wont pay if u are not worth ...i m seriously think i m tat bad..y nobody understand me?~!
issit?

friday treat~woohoo...scaryyyy clique~

No comments:

Post a Comment

blek....