Wednesday, September 9, 2009

early in the morning...

yeah...woke up early in the morning..6 + ...struggling whether to woke up now or later?..struggle..struggle jst to save money to take the shuttle bus frm sch at 7 15...or i go my own where i 'll reach sch later at 9 45.....jst for the sake of 1++ to 2 dollar..it actaully took me todae the whole mor and yesterday to think of the decisiion...

i m a lil sick which even myself cant stand it...
should i go sch early spending my time by doin my own stuff there, y not?

or should i jst ya ..go sch later man by havin a nice slp or even be more relaxing by goin sch later...

haha..due to the sickening syndrome ,instead of continue slpin ; i woke up at 6 + eating breakfast with ming li and ya..jst finished watching 17 again...wat a joke...
ha... k
thats all for my stupidity ,i m goin to sp~ta~~

may god bless me this noobiest girl..let me be calm after checking my result.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

blek....