Wednesday, September 2, 2009

unusual me

hehe..ps..i blooging again..

kinda unusual..
sombdy say...
my blog are dead ..coz i can leave my blog for decades...
today...
i wrote 2...
know y?coz i take nap jst now..cant slp..nobdy to talk to..
and...coz i feel eerriee by posting the blog jst now..so i need a new one to update so tat the previous one is at the bottom...ha!

usual me..coz too free... finally i hav time to read others blog...even some tat i dunno...thats more weird...too busy to too free...much diff that i still dunno how to react..i realise really really really lot of them written their blog in chinese...

really gt that feel?
i should give a try~but..
really cant...i borrowed a new moon..3 inch thick...i doubt my ability to finish it by fri..i think i couldnt..
i read the chinese version..i stunned ..i nearly slp..i cant understand...
"basket says": "aiyah..give aud the chinese or eng version also useless..."
y?~!
coz.....50% go to chinese ; 50% go to english...
too bad ..this is me...fated not to read books..coz
both i cant understand...ha~
this is me....crapping queen..
cant blog in chinese coz dunno han yu ping ying..
cant blog in english coz LOTS OF TYPO and GRAMMER mistake tat can make ppl faint...
wat lang should i use?
yeah...is my own kingdom lang..
use aud influneze...auddie lang..( mixture of chinese english malay..free from grammer~!)

to those who nearly faint..plz forgive me..and dont forced urself to read...coz mostly my blog cant be read even me myself wont read the 2nd time..coz ..me dont understand either~!whahahahaa

No comments:

Post a Comment

blek....