Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick or treat?

now..12 43..

kinda sleepy but yet i already took my long lost nap after cam back frm the camp at3 till 6 smtg ...It was raining...feel kinda good...
I 'm happy to hav my long lost gathering dinner with ming li and weiling..Its sweett~

Today activities kinda success , as in the participant did enjoy from preparation till the end of the performance....respond frm the participant is the Hinge of the an wonderful camp..
SO i m glad that they did enjoy the performance..

I ' m sorry to LQ and yessie..if we really dint cooperate well.. i m sorry if i m too autarchy by insist of giving extra prizes to the participant or any funny funny suggestion...DO the last min souvenir to the participant..
sorry beinng keep on searching material for the participant ..end up i mistook ur board(joel)...
and also thanks to LQ ..ur paper mask...

I really must thanks to all me WONDERFUL HELPERS~!!! i really really love ur spontaneity and sporting ,efficient character ..tats y we managed to finished all souvenir for 3 empire within 2 hrs~~thats fast ;)

I M PROUD OF U ALL~!...

thou today is a short day..but its kinda long debrief i m havin..prepared for the worst be4 i go in....so i m still ok with it..suprisingly the feedback wasnt tat cruel..... for programmes ya its true..its kinda cocked up durin the night walk..logistic items is not complete and we didnt realise...mis com on wat task we should do.. .we really make the log confuse...so m i...
i m nervous ..panic..the outdoor log have probs..ther are no time for me for futher brief to some of them.... hence its wher all the problems poop out...

luckly we managed to start on time even the set up a lil too simple and crude... i m sad when i saw all the helpers start to be tired and bored ....i feel so bad bout it...coz i feel the same too..walking 2 level of night walk up down up down nonstop.really kiling me..poor legs...i think gonna have big muscle again..
ppl who dare to come for nightwalk for sure wasnt timid type moreover 90% of guys...how we expect to scare them ...tired of scarin them..instead, it looks more liek a joke ~lolz
nearly break down yesterday.. seriously feel like give up..its vry discouraged thats confirm bt i jst cant control myself.... after bath its already 5 smtg...i m like dead meat..but i cant slp yet..i still in to write a story line for the next day performance use..goodness..thats is seriously killing me...type out the rough crapping storyline that i dont even know wat m i writing about...6 plus only i take my nap till 8...

woke up by davin.. then straight away chiong the slide..who knows..nooby davin..sent my draft to the LT and show all to them rd..-.--"" basket..all typo and grammer mistake sia..being laugh by all the 60 over participant sia!! later on , davin's lappy lag pula..gosh..the power point that i do , did not save...really gone crazy in the LT.... luckly got the copy frm pc...really used tat broken ppt...embarasss plus dissapoint..

This is my 1st time being a real programmer..it makes me realise that i really got lot lot more to learn about... effort is not enough...stresness is shown on my face during nightwalk...
efficiency , awareness , and communications are equally important...
i have to many things and ppl to apologise to....

Kinda dissapoint on myself....i do think most of the time , my intention become troblesome idea to others.. i think i m the one ruined the camp..

however.. its kinda suprise davin say quite a number of participant say it was good , and jst now i also get a inbox msg frm izzul which make me really feel much more better..i feel vry happy ..then summore got good feed back frm qian yu and yan ming which pull me up frm my downess... lolzz..

those words is useless if wasnt told by participant itself ..tats y..it really makes me better..
btw still need to thanks for the good encouragement from all the helpers and friends...

if i wasnt one of the programmer and this post swap to a better programmer
perhaps this halloween camp will be much more better than this??

No comments:

Post a Comment

blek....