Saturday, February 7, 2009

suvey again--know more bout me~!

Taggin A to Z
Tagging A to Z

A. Attached or single?
~>Single

B. Best friend?
~>too many to list down
they know who ther are*


C. Cake or pie?
~> cake

D. Day of choice?
~>friday!~coz is the end of weekdays!

E. Essential Item?
~>my.. soul?hahh..is my phone..?anyway..actually nth seems essential for me.comp mayb
?ahahaha..

F. Favorite color?
~>colourful~!
=)
G. Gummy bears or worms?
~>WORmss~!creepy`!!~~

H. Hometown?
~>Kluang,
plz refer to the map if duno

I. Favorite Indulgence?
~>reusuable trash

J. January or July?
~>July,
cuz is middle of the year

K. Kids?
~>I like it!they are jsut cute ..i hv my way to handle them

L. Life isn't complete without?
~>without my fam ily ,partner,my passion towards hand craft

M. Marriage date?
~>around 28 to 30 + i think~?

N. Number of magazine subscriptions?
~>I don't subscribe , but i borrowed~

O. Orange or apple?
~>both~!

P. Phobias?
~>dogs~!(animals?)
~>project
~>assignment

Q. Quotes?
~>live my life to the fullest~!

R. Reasons to smile?
~>coz i m happy

S. Season of choice?
~>summer too ..coz full of sunshine~!

T. Tag 5 people
1.jannah
2. Yinwen
3. Mingli
4. joey
5. teo

U. Unknown fact about me?
~>i hav double char~!(splited soul)

V. Vegetable?
~>cucumber`!actually i like all of it~!

W. Worst habit?
~>cursing... lol...
~>being too frank
~>took long time to take bath
~>Vry BLUR~
~>rude
~>+++ for u to know

X. X-ray or ultrasound?
~>x -ray~!sounds cool~!

Y. Your favorite food(s)?
~>LOTS! piority goes to BEEF hahaaa..normally all food i like except for
Pork..i avoid if i can

Z. Zodiac sign?
~>LEO~!(rOAR~!)scary ~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

blek....