Saturday, May 30, 2009

The day i M proud of....

~~~~~~~21 st Bdae TAITAI!!!~~~



Model of the year~ with charles and keith handdy bag~!










the programmer~!hahhahhaa







Princess DIary --21st!~




hAPPY 21st Vermicelli !!hehe guess wat it is~

Guess where is the present~!Wat is the round board made of~



Todae..is the important day for my dearest...the one i met after emily...the one i met in advantures club..The one..become my roommate even i jst knew u for one day...
THe One..is..MingLi..

Dearest mingli....I m happy to become one of the important ppl in ur 21st bdae which u care bout ur 21st...I m happy to give u such a warmmy celebration thou it wasnt as deluxe as wat ur boss and other friends can give..all we can do is havin a simple celebration at home...

I m happy that u say u prefer such a warmmy celebration...i m glad tat u did enjoy ur 21 bdae eventhou u nvr being celebrating ur bdae for so long and havin probs with ur project and also relations with ur friends...

I m happy ..coz u jst simply cried and touched when u saw our simple bdae wishes and suprise...
and also whn i say we bought the pendent for long time ago..coz u really thought we will FORGET ur bdae????
I m happy when u say once u wear it ..u wont take it off....

thankz for givin such a touched reaction towards our effort thoug we havin critical exam for theses few week which cant really put in effort to celebrate for u ..ha..

thanks for being my mentor..thankz for talking crap ....thankz for being a big sis of us..thankz for the diff perspective view tat i can learnt frm u ...thankz for everything tat makes me grow mature..

ur tears= our achivement..

.thank u strong girl! its vry hard to see u cry!!!;)

MUCKS!!!
Audrey with love~

No comments:

Post a Comment

blek....