Saturday, May 2, 2009

向左走 ;向右走

lolz..dont get frightent with the chinese title..hahaa..dont expect me to write chinese..coz i rewallyy will spent lots time in it!`~ha..
ok
there is another stupid incident tat i wanna share with u guys..
.ya..be4 reading it..plz mind ..ya its real..I might be silly ..and is incredible for u ..haha however hope tat throught this will make u all destress and
happy 1 xia~!ha~!

ok..todae is 31st april which the day i supposed to go home..and thz to my stupid mind i decided to work on this day at sakae sushi tat i had being stop since end of last yr..thankz to weiling ..i managed to buy stuff to popo and fam on time and yet still can catch up my schedule time straight after sch~
yup~!11 30 !my time to knock off@! due to guiltyness..i work a little longer to pay back my little lateness so i went off around 11 40 ..calling mom while walking relaxly towards mrt station ..i totally forgot the time..stil berlengah lengah..ting ting~

LAST TRAIN TOWARDS JOO KOON HAD ARRIVED LAST TRAIN TOWARDS PASIR PIS HAD ARRIVED

GOSH!~the last train! i m rushing towards the tab machine..gosh who know i stucked ther stupid card cant scanned throught the pouch..every minutes count~!finnally get to rush in.....

with a panic mind..thanz to it..i rush to the opp direction..-.-"""i cant do anything ..so wat can i do is jst rush into the cabin thou i now i was in the wrong train..which go towards boon lay...wheras i should go towards pasiris..COZ I CANt found the train towards pasiris ..its on other floor ...if i rush there..i no need to go homw..coz not even a single train tat i can take...

ya thank sto it..i hopw i m dreamming.....close my eye..and i awake..it wasnt dream yes ..my blurness covered me...wat should i do ..BLANK**

ok thank to my mind again...or thank god...i found tat actually i stiill hav another choice..i called my aunt....which stay in boon lay...with a tired body ...i say yiyi ..can i stay over night at ur house tonight??* damn sudden..kao~!i got house...yet need to slp at yiyi house..so many thing havent do~..gosh...luckly ..still managed to stay over night there..wat a joke for yiyi..

ya reach there,243W bus to her house, 12 25end,thanks to it..i reach ther by 12 26..-.-""WALK TO HER HOUSE~!!!! -.-reawlly suewwww...awhile walking to her house ..SHOCk me..i saw 243Wpass me by...wanan vommit seriously...damn gek sim....wat to do..this my life for 1 may 09

thanks to it i havin my vry good LABOUR DAY .....

END....

2 comments:

  1. wah...your april got 31st...=.=

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah~ya....tats y this incident doesnt exsist...outer space time machine~

    ReplyDelete

blek....