Thursday, May 21, 2009

haiz..wat a day

haiz..wat a day.todae kinda relax..
but things dosent go smoothly..

i lost ...i lost my cash card~!if i realise in the 1st place,=..i might able to find back..till todae only i realise..haiz ..no hope..lost where?imust be in the photostae machine..forget to push out again...
haiz..ppl also forget to take..i did return to the station..so would others do tat to me too??

again ..todae i lost my precious eraser..tat spent our happiness drawiing session together...its my buddy for sketching,..hope i still can find u back in the lab tmr~!

again ..todae i forget to plug out my pendrive in the earlier lab..luckly found it back..phew..all my proj inside..scary sia..thz to mj who take back for me...

heeeiiizzz....my ideation~!alamak..the cartoon havent start yet..no idea~!

todae wanted to print in the free excess lab..ass lar..all printer also cant use..wasting my precious slping time only..

so overrall todae..nt my day...todea quite relax yet make me sad
i forget my eraser my pendrive and my cash card...
cool huh?anyone ? can beat after me??

No comments:

Post a Comment

blek....